HHC Gummies (30mg Each • 25 Pieces • Assorted Flavors)
Take your cannabis experience to the next level with our top-notch HHC gummies. As you enjoy the tasty flavor of the gummies, HHC delivers its semi-potent effects, offering a unique experience. HHC has a smooth calming high, allowing you to relax, and forget about all your problems.
Do you like the sour taste of oranges? Or do you prefer something sweet like strawberry? Either way, we have you covered. Harbor City Hemp offers HHC gummies in three different flavors including Kiwi Watermelon, Orange Cream, and Strawberry Lemonade.
Each batch of our gummies are tested at a third-party lab. All product COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Bottle of 25 HHC gummies, assorted flavors
- Serving size: 1 piece (~30mg Hexahydrocannabinol)
- Servings per container: 25 (25 gummies)
- Total Hexahydrocannabinol concentration of ~30mg per piece
- Ingredients: Light Corn Syrup (Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla), Water, Sugar, Pectin, Cannabis Extract, Artificial Flavors, Natural Flavors, Sugar, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, and one or more of the following: Blue 1 (E133), Blue 2 (E132), Yellow 5 (E102) Yellow 6 (E1 10). Red 3 (E127), Red 40 (E129), Titanium Dioxide (E1 71), Mica Pigment, Vegetable Gum. Modified Corn Starch. Citric Acid and less than 1/10 OF 1% Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate as preservatives, Propylene Glycol
- Flavors include:
- Kiwi Watermelon
- Orange Cream
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Packaged in sealed bottles
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp extract, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
An Unforgettable Taste
What’s the point of using edibles if they’re not tasty? HHC gummies are made using high-quality ingredients, mixed with 100 percent natural hemp-derived HHC for a mouthwatering and potent product.
The ingredients include light corn syrup, water, sugar, pectin, cannabis extract, and natural flavors.
Have these tasty gummies for the mild high of HHC, or just because they taste amazing. Either way, you’ll end up with an amazing experience.
How to Use HHC Gummies?
As you take your first gummy, it would be quite challenging to put the container down. However, we recommend using only one or two gummies, as the high doses can lead to various side effects.
But don’t worry, as you take more of these amazing treats, your tolerance will build up, and you can have more. Take one serving, wait a few hours, and enjoy the calming sensation creeping through your body.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the effects of HHC gummies?
HHC is a chemical compound derived from the cannabis plant. Similar to THC, this substance can also be intoxicating, leading to so-called “high” effects. That said, HHC offers a much smoother high, allowing users to enjoy a relaxing sensation. HHC is mainly used for its multiple benefits like improving sleep quality, managing pain, reducing anxiety, and more.
How long do HHC gummies take to hit?
HHC gummies are one of the most popular methods to consume cannabis. However, if you’re not a patient person, this might not be your optimal choice. Edibles such as gummies usually take about 30 minutes to 2 hours to affect. Additionally, this can differ depending on your physical feature, dosage, and the potency of the product.
Is HHC gummies better than CBD?
When it comes to the best cannabinoids for medical purposes, there’s no right or wrong answer. Each product offers its own effects, which are useful for certain conditions. If you’re looking for a relaxing high to help you with your inflammatory pain, HHC is a great option. However, if you’re not keen on the psychoactive effects, CBD products can be a beneficial alternative. Studies show that CBD can be effective for insomnia, anxiety, chronic pain, inflammation, and more.
Are HHC gummies good for anxiety?
Due to the scarcity of HHC, there are not many studies regarding the benefits of this substance. That said, preliminary research and anecdotal notes suggest that HHC can be effective for multiple medical conditions including anxiety disorders. Similar to other cannabinoids, HHC interacts with the endocannabinoid receptors, offering a relaxing sensation that helps with stress, and other mental disorders.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy .
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Sed sapien orci, rhoncus eu sapien ac, iaculis semper diam. Donec lacinia mattis dui. Morbi ut turpis et tellus ultrices rhoncus eget eu velit. Sed vel urna dictum, ornare mauris ac, efficitur ante. Cras vulputate tortor non leo finibus pretium. Pellentesque justo ligula, elementum a lobortis vitae, ornare quis est. Vestibulum imperdiet consectetur imperdiet. Mauris vel venenatis arcu. Donec tempor tellus a